Jennifer Taylor is the owner of Taylor’d Events Group, a planning firm that specializes in celebrations of all kinds in the Pacific Northwest and Maui.
Since opening her doors in 2004, Jennifer has regularly been recognized as one of the top planners regionally and nationally by Wedding Industry Experts and Wedding Wire.
Her work has been published in The Knot, Jet Fete Blog, and Carats & Cake, among others, and is a frequent contributor to several industry sites and publications.
She is also the creator of Wedding Planner Educator and The Taylor’d Plan, a self-administered class for wedding planners who are new to the industry and looking to grow and develop their skills.
- Spread the Word: Creating Brand Ambassadors within your Business
- The Art of Planning Wedding Getaways
- Where DO Wedding Trends come from?
- Great Expectations: Managing Client Expectations
- What you need to know about Catering at a Private Residence
- Creating Successful Relationships with Event Planners
- Risk Management
- Making More Time for the Creative Process by Revisiting your Planning Process
- Growth: When to MAKE THE LEAP and when to be Leary of it
- Be an Open Book: Leveraging Your Transparency into Profits
“I enjoyed attending your presentation and learned a lot. I feel that safety in our industry is greatly overlooked. I am grateful to you for bringing awareness to the subject. I greatly appreciate your sharing this document with me.”-Jadyn Walker